((I’m going to use this RP blog more often! No, really. I’m going to try and use this blog now that I have fixed up my character and made her less Mary-sue. *Or at least, I hope I have.* So, does anyone want to start a RP with me?))
That moment where your straw gets clogged up while drinking a milkshake so you end up like
- What they smell like:
- How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc):
- What music they enjoy:
- How much time they spend getting ready every morning:
- Their favorite thing to collect:
- Left or right-handed:
- Religion (if any):
- Favorite sport:
- Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling (museums, local food, sightseeing, etc):
- Favorite kind of weather:
- A weird/obscure fear they have:
- The carnival/arcade game they always win without fail:
- Rabbit: Excited, cute and fast thinker.
- Snake: Sneaky, fast and good at hunting.
- Cat: Cuddler, cute and sneaky.
- Bear: Short fuse, clumsy, smart.
- Tiger: Stunningly beautiful, strong and clumsy.
- Rat: Sneaky, cunning, trickster.
- Owl: Wise, secretive, smart.
- Peacock: Stunning, charming, loud.
- Angel Fish: Smart, kind, show off.
- Butterfly: Shy, charming, kind.
It can be about ANYTHING:
Health. Ambition. Sex. Sleep. Love. Hobbies. Pets. Style. Habits. Quirks. Parents. Respect. Drinking. Cleaning. Cooking. Self-esteem. Childhood. Music. Escapes. Children. Decorating. Eating. Fears. Family. Strength. Technology. Friends. Food. Holidays. Secrets. Lies. Work. Weather. Stress. Sickness. Art. Exercise. Hopes. Age. Death. Skills. Dreams.
Thank you for being alive today. Thank you for continuing to try. Thank you for breathing the same air I do, and I hope you have wonderful dreams when you sleep because you deserve them.
Let’s try to hit 25k by Christmas, because holy shit the holidays are so stressful for everyone ever.